Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Zombies in the Nursery Update

Now that my partner has received her zombie package I can share with you the sweet zombie I created for her (Yes, I know, I said sweet!)
The Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe

Part of the challenge was to rewrite the Nursery Rhyme to Zombify it. Here is the rhyme that I wrote:

There was an Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe
She had so many children she didn't know what to do
When the apocalypse came
She ate most of their brains
So now she is down to just two

She was so much fun to create. Here are a couple of in-progress pictures:
Varnish for the gooey look


muscles, bones and hair



 Brains, Before and After Hair


Facial Details

Stand
I routed the edges of the stand to hold the altered story book



Scratch and Facial Detail after Costuming




Complete Piece


 Next up... a non-zombie sculpt. This one is actually going to be cute. I'll be posting progress pictures this weekend.




3 comments: