I worked and worked, redid, reworked, walked away and reworked and even when I was done and baked the piece I should not have. I should have put him down and come back to him another day. His mouth is too high on his face, his chin too narrow. But I didn't and while I like him and I learned a lot from the process of creating him, I still wish I had not baked him so that I could have fixed the things I see now.
Here he is, my week 6 project.
He looks like a leprechaun to me. Hopefully he'll like that. We shall see! I had such a bard time bringing him into the world, I need to make sure I finish him!
Oh well. Lesson learned and today starts another week!