Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Friday, July 7, 2017

Just a Wee Doll

I've been sculpting a lot lately. Eventually I will be updating my 2017 PC Challenge album but for today I am going to share the Tiny Elfin Doll I made for the Jack Johnston Art Dolls Tiny Elfin Doll Contest. This particular contest is based on Linda Lyons adorable dolls. Here is a link to the contest page and here is a link to Linda's Artwork.


I have been having such fun creating dolls for contests and challenges. I've found that if I have a deadline I am much more likely to finish a doll. Soooo, challenges and contests will be entered :)


Here is a picture of the first doll I made for the contest. The pictures are not the best but I think she is cute.





Thanks for stopping by.


D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. She was fun to make. Much smaller than what I normally do so a bit of a challenge.

    ReplyDelete