Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Once Upon a Steampunk Fairy Class with Deb Wood!

https://www.aforartistic.com/classes/live-classes/2018-live-workshop/once-upon-a-time-steampunk-time-2018-live-seminar-with-deb-wood.html

I am so excited! I bought myself an early birthday present. I am going to be attending a live sculpting workshop with the amazing Deb Wood in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in April 2018 (my birthday month!). Deb Wood is the artist behind Enchanted Hearts dolls as well as the International Art Doll Registry.

This class is being hosted by another amazing artist, Adele Sciortino, the creator of A for Artistic online store/classroom and an artist whose dolls and costuming are extraordinary! If you are not familiar with her website you should really check it out. Here you will find are a large variety of online doll making classes for many different doll making mediums(fabric, clay...). The site is beautiful and the classes that I have taken through it are well throught out, thorough and worth every penny spent!

I have wanted to take a class with both of these talented artists for many years and I am really looking forward to this. The fact that the theme is Steampunk makes it even better! I will post my preparations for class (shopping for steampunk themed supplies - swoon!) as well as pics from class once I am there. Thanks for sharing in my excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment