Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Life Update


Greetings my friends,



It's been a busy year. I finished my Master's, my son graduated from POST academy (Peace Officer) and my mom has been taking care of two homes since my dad passed.


I hosted my friend's 50th birthday gala.



I went to New York for my dad's memorial service and then on to help my mom - sort of... she really doesn't need my help but liked my visit. While in NY my hubby and I were able to visit Central Park and see the Broadway show the Prom. We also visited Caroline's comedy club and shopped on 5th ave - way too expensive for my budget!

AND...I just returned from my annual sculpting retreat which resulted in my goblin finally getting a body!!! I'm working on costuming now.

Things will slow down by mid July so I plan to be back here blogging then!

Thanks for stopping by.

D


1 comment: