Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Mad, Mad, Mad, Men Swap... What I Sent

Since I know the package I sent was delivered last week, I thought I would share what I send. 

Here is the pack of goodies sent for the swap, you can see a better pic of the zombie below:


 

I always have fun making zombies. This swap required me to do a bit of research since I have never seen the show Mad Men... yes, it is sad but true. I don't watch a lot of TV. So here is the character that I based my Zombie on: 


As always I started with a lump of clay and some wire. Here is what her head looked like before I baked it.

Here is what she looked like partially painted. Since I was costuming her in a belly revealing shirt I sculped her torso.



Here she is painted, with hair and clothing


My swap partner indicated she likes Crown as her alcohol of choice so I made a small bottle of it for this poor zombie girl. 


I also decorated a flask set for her... in zombie style of course:

Exterior

Interior

Close up of Shot Glasses

Here she is, done and costumed


I hope my swap partner likes her!

Cheers,

Debbie

1 comment: