Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Inspiration...

Official Movie Poster

I went to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie with my husband on Saturday. Of course Robert Downey Jr. is quite inspiring - the ladies will completely understand what I am saying here, but what really inspired me about this movie were the sets. I want to create something that resembles the aged, victorian, soot covered sets in this movie. The rich colors and textures, brick, leather, velvet, metal... I was so inspired by the visual aspects of this movie that I almost couldn't wait to get home to sketch some ideas. Now I am going to have to go see the movie again so I can actually watch it. But for now.... off to sketch out some more ideas.

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment