Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Here She is... My Creation for the Zombie Swap


Coraline Doll



One of the "zombies" my swap partner was interested in was a Coraline doll. Coraline - the doll - is sort of a zombie and I had so much fun making her. I know she isn't gory and dripping blood but she really didn't want to be and I couldn't risk making her mad!! I'll post a lot more pictures of the making of this sweet girl soon.

Also,  My studio looks like a fabric/craft store exploded in it but lots of great things are happening, I can't wait to share some of them with you. I have a Santa Claus that is sculpted and ready for clothes, an angel that started out as a Santa but took a girly turn and two fun pumpkin head dolls that will be getting their costumes this weekend.

Check back soon

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome :0) She was so much fun to make!!! I am glad you like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Coraline doll! Oooh i like her hair! Like mine, only brighter! I love the book and movie! Although they both scare me a little!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE the blue hair. Coraline was fun to make though the movie definitely was creepy!

      Delete