Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Ball Jointed Doll Update - Makeup!


I have been working hard to complete a macroeconomics class and haven't had too much time to do anything fun. Today is my final... wish me luck :0)

Here are the most recent pictures of my Ball Jointed doll.

She has makeup! Yes it is gold and dramatic. She is a steampunk girly after all. I may add a bit more eyeliner but not until she is costumed. I still need to style her hair and will then start on her costume. I have a pile of cool things to play with once I get to that point.





Her left arm is getting replaced before I make her costume. It isn't seated properly in the shoulder joint and I want to fix that before I move on. I love that I can fix things like arms, hands, feet... without destroying the doll.

I am very happy with how she is turning out. I won't be able to get to her for at least another 2 weeks due to my crazy schedule but I'll get to her!

4 comments: