Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Class Progress

I love taking classes from world class artists. I have been so fortunate in that respect. I have a friend who knows people :0) and she seeks out artists and brings them to our area. From her I've also learned to seek out artists that inspire me and I look for classes taught by them. Traveling to a class and meeting new people who love the art of the doll as much as I do is fantastic!

Since April I've had the privileged of taking classes from both Deb Wood and Kate Church. Two completely different women with different styles of art, both of which are amazing.

Their styles of teaching are similar and different at the same time. Both of these talented artists are genuine, friendly and funny. Both share their talents, ideas, tips and tricks with others. They don't hold back. If you ever get the chance to take a class from either of them - TAKE IT!


Here is a picture of my project from the Kate Church class. I will be finishing it up this weekend and will post a picture of the final project then.

I am thrilled with this project. These two classes have re-energized me. My skills have improved, I am more confident in my work and I am having fun with my sculpting.  I am ready to start working on my own designs again!

1 comment:

  1. How cool!!!! And, how exciting! The class sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete