Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Birdcage Fairy Update


You may remember this sweet little fae, she has been waiting rather patiently for me to finally get around to finishing her. Well, I am almost done.

Additional curls

Petals, sleeves and belt

Close up

As you can see she is coming along. I have to finish her wings and then find a way to put her inside her new home. I love the look of her beaded tiara. It is exactly what she needed for that hair-doo!


Here home is almost ready for her. The rug is embroidered and the window flowers are in.I plan on making some curtains for the bottom area and then adding a chair but that will be after I finish her. I am not sure how well she is going to fit but I am going to do my best. If I can't put her on the perch then she'll have a different home... I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment