Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Almost Complete!

The Mad Hatter

I wasn't sure about this color, it is the color of a carrot and a bit unruly which is why I decided to go for it and I am thrilled with the results. Once he has his hat on it should really look great. 


Here he is, ready for his costume. I know he looks a bit lumpy and his hair is wild but once he has clothes on he'll look fine - kind of like me LOL Anyway, I have some fabric for his clothes and I am pretty sure he approves. We'll see this week. I can't wait to see how he turns out!!

Check back soon to see the Mad Hatter in all his finery then stay tuned for the Mad Tea party and the Where Bloggers Create party - both on July 12th and the Book Goblin process which will begin once the hatter is complete.

For the Where Bloggers Create party I will be cleaning the studio and posting lots of pictures of where I work on my art. I am looking forward to that process and sharing the results here.

2 comments:

  1. He is looking fantastic! Lumpy and wild hair is great ;o) LOL! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am working on his top hat and coat right now. I hope to have him dressed soon!

    ReplyDelete