For week five of the #2017PCChallenge I decided to try something new. I added teeth.
First Attempt at Teeth
My first head with teeth looks a bit skeletal so I will be adding more clay to her to "flesh her out". You will see her again.
I am very happy with how my second attempt turned out.
With Color - Pre-Bake
I struggled with her eyes and nose but over all I am very pleased with her. I am always amazed at how much the color lightens once it is baked. A little clean up in her eye, some eyebrows and hair and she should look great!
I think next weekend I may have to put hair on all of this month's sculptures. I can't wait to see how hair changes their personality.
Thanks for stopping by!