Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Saturday, August 12, 2017

Art Dolls Tiny Elfin Doll Contest

As you know I entered a doll into the ArtDolls.com Tiny Elfin Doll Contest. They had 2 different ways to win, judge's choice and people's choice. I WON people's choice. I am so excited.

Not only did I win 6 bars of ProSculpt clay (my favorite for dolls) I also won registration for one of Jack Johnston's or Apryl Jensen's sculpting classes.

I am so excited! I have always wanted to take a class from both of them. Now I get to.

Here is the doll that won:

She is such a cutie.


Here is her sister

Regardless of the medium you work in, I highly recommend seeking out contests and challenges. The contests I have entered have improved my skills. You never know how far you can go until you start to try things you have never done.


1 comment: