Thanks for stopping by. For a peek at my studio click here.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mad Tea Party Project - The Vanity


Here it is. The vanity I scooped up at Goodwill! I am working on my color scheme now. I hope to begin sanding by the end of the month. This piece has so much potential! I am really looking forward to transforming it into something fabulous!

Here are some of the pictures I am using for color and inspiration. I'm envisioning checkerboards, diamonds, stripes and lots of color!


I found this on Pinterest, I have no idea if the link is to the original, If anyone know's who originally posted this amazing picture let me know so I can give them credit!!!
** Update** Thank you to Laura Morrigan for the information on where this fabulous picture came from. The picture now links to the proper website - stunning!

I'll definitely be posting progress pictures as I move forward with this project.

Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. The last image is part of this dreamy perfect faery wedding by Tricia Fontaine http://sweetvioletbride.com/2012/09/woodland-fairy-styled-wedding-tricia-fountaine/

    Trust faery-obsessed me to be the one to know!

    I love the shape of the dresser and can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a find. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a person you should know what are your priorities and goals so that it is easier for you to determine and decide when is the time to give up or go on.
    Thanks for sharing such a wonderful article, I hope you could inspire more people. Visit my site for an offer you wouldn't want to refuse.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura thank you for that information!! That is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Awesome article. Please do more articles like this in the future. Very informational and knowledgeable. I will expect more from you in the future. For now i will just bookmark your page and surely I'm gonna come back later to read more. Thank you to the writer!


    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete